[AI] accessibility problem in yahoo mail

Senthamil Selvi Adhimoolam selvi124 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:20:00 EDT 2007

I faced the same issue and solved by doing the following:

1. When JAWS becomes speechless after pressing the browse button,
press ault+F4 to come back to the browse button.
2. Unload the JAWS without closing the webpage.
3. Go to the desktop and click the JAWS icon again.

When JAWS starts, you should be able to use the browse button without
any problem.

P.S. A suggestion: When someone faces issues of this kind, it is a
good idea to give ellobrate suggestion rather than stating that it's a
configuration problem. The concern person would have corrected it had
it been known to him. Isn't it?