[AI] Mark of respect to late Mr. Seth, father of Ms. Rummi K Seth

Devnandan Kumar devnkumar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:58:22 EDT 2007

 To,
All

We the members of the daisy forum of India, and the staff and the library
user of RSVI, Lucknow extend our deepest condolence on the sad demise
of Mr. Seth, father of Ms. Rummi Seth, Chairperson of Saksham, School
for visually Impaired, E-11, Sector-52, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.email-
daksh at saksham.org / 9810043626.

The condolence meeting of the DFI was held in the RSVI premises.
He was indeed our guiding light and a great inspiration. His philanthropy
is legendary and would be remembered forever by all those who were
fortunate to be touched by his great munificence.

--
Devnandan Kumar
Executive Officer