[AI] discrimination

suresh jsirish.rvim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:57:37 EDT 2007

dear list members,
thankue for suggesting  best advice to look for another
 job  option, which i did and got through.
 on 6th september they asked me to  resign which i did,
then they told me to come on 10th for final settlement  i had gon 10th,
19th, 22 and 24th
now they are saying iwill neither  paid nor  will  i get my reliving letter.
i need to be paid for 46 day's   and should be  given   reliving letter.
 kindly i request  you all thro some light on this  serious issue
help me to find soulution please, please,
my contact NO 9886661258
 e-mail ID jsirishreddy at yahoo.com
e---- Original Message -----