[AI] JAWS not working in limewire. reason please?

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Mon Sep 24 11:30:03 EDT 2007

Hello Every one!!!?
Yes I am sharing it again!

Install the Java Access Bridge Which will run with all java platform
programmes.
And hence your lime vier will also work.
To get this Program!.
Visit:

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

And Go in to the page which says some utilities and scripts for download.
There you will find Java Access Bridge..
Download it and install.
If you still have any questions then? do feel free to ask me.
Many thanks!
The greatest tragedy that can ever befall a human being is to have eyes and
still not see...
"Helen Keler"
Have a great day!!
Regards