[AI] bar code reader

Dinesh Kaushal dineshkaushal at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 00:45:35 EDT 2007

I have seen similar thing in an exhibition in NAB Delhi.

It is a small device (approximately of the size of a screw driver) and it
can store information in it's memory, and can associate that information
with bar coded strips.

There are approximately 250 strips and you can record the message in your
own voice. I think price then was Rs. 8500.

Following is the sequence of it's usage.

Associating the information with the strip

1. Take one of the strips and attach it with either clothes or any hard
surface.
2. put the device on the strip and record your message with the press of a
button.

I think the strip was washable.

Identifying the item:

1. put the device on the strip and press recall button
2. the device will speak your recorded message associated with the strip.

I don't have more information, as it's been years since I saw it.

It was available with Sparsh Products

Given below is there contact detail.

Sparsh Products
151-5, Rajpur Road