[AI] pasting a table from internet explorer to ms word

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:54:29 EDT 2007

1. Press Jaws key+3
2. Hold ctrl, and press A
3. Press ctrl+C
These key strokes will copy the whole text "as it is" on the screen from
Internet explorer to clipboard.
4. In microsoft word, press ctrl+N to create new document
5. paste the copied text
6. Keeping the table, delete the rest of the text.
7. cut the table and paste where ever you want and close the new document
window.