[AI] pasting a table from internet explorer to ms word

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:22:24 EDT 2007

I am not sure about copying just table from IE to MS word, but you can
copy the entire page by doing the following After copying it you can
remove the rest of the page excluding the table:

1. Turn-off the virtual curzer by pressing insert+Z.
2. Press control+A and control+C to copy the page.
3. Get to the MS word window and paste the selected page.
4. Navigate to the first row of the table and press the up-aero key to
come out of the table.
5. Press control+shift+home to select the text before the table and
then press control+x to remove them.
6. Navigate to the last row of the table and press down aero to come
out of the table.
7. Press control+shift+end to select the remaining page.
8. Press control+X to remove them. You can save the document after
performing these steps.

Just let me know if there is a quicker way.

Vetri.