[AI] bar code reader

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Sat Sep 22 23:58:47 EDT 2007

Hi Anjali
I guess, you are getting a bit mixed up. Bar code is printing of certain
important information  on labels for identification of the goods, including
some other information like price, batch no. etc.

Of course, you can print anything using it. Even you can print in bar code
using the barcode fonts.

May be, you could elaborate, what you are looking for. Probably you are
refering to talking signage, which I believe is available at Red Fort at
Delhi.
Harish.