[AI] bar code reader

Anjali Arora anjali.arora at accessindia.org.in
Sat Sep 22 21:02:59 EDT 2007

friends,
I have fainted idea that some indian company had manufactured a bar code reader to identify things by VI after designating them by voice recordings.
there may be different functionality of this product, which I am unaware.
perhaps I'm also wrong in narrating the technology used in this product. excuse me for that.

but it resembles to my description.
I would appreciate if I can get the contact no of:
the manufacture/ supplier;
someone who has seen/ used it;
any other information from anywhere else about this product.

early response and information is awaited.
much thanks