[AI] Voice dictation, good deal

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 21:06:03 EDT 2007

Hi Haresh,

If you need to use J-say, then you need to use the professional version of
dragon naturally speaking. As regards the microphone, that is just vendor
speak. I have tested the microphone that comes with dragon naturally
speaking and can clearly make out the difference between using that
microphone and my current special microphone.

If cost is an issue, then you could consider using the speech recognition
with Microsoft windows Vista and a product called J-vist.
Pranav