[AI] Voice dictation, good deal

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 21:06:03 EDT 2007

Hi A reach,

1. The wireless microphone has a built in soundcard. For that matter, any
wired microphone that is designed for speech recognition will have its own
soundcard.

2. If you want to use a regular microphone, then you would need to use a USB
digital sound converter.

Please see http://www.emicrophones.com.
Pranav