[AI] Jonathan Mosen Responds On Blindtech

Venkat Devabattini venkat.devabattini at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 22:23:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

  Recently there is a lot of activity on this list. I also want to add something for your info <smile>.

  Our friend, Jonathan Mosen of FS, the head of their hardware department I suppose, is responding to queries on Blindtech. Really exciting, isn't it? I don't know weather he is writing on other groups or not. Here I also want to tell that earlier someone spoofed on the same group with his ID.

  Here is a sample message.

Re: New Jaws,

Posted by: "Jonathan Mosen"
jmosen at mosen.org
jmosen

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:09 pm (PST)
Hi matthew, we'll be posting information to the web when JAWS 9 goes into
public beta, and there'll be an FSCast on it too. This should all be by the
end of September.

Jonathan

_____

From: