[AI] an important anouncement

ashish ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:03:23 EDT 2007

hello friends, as you all know I have a website on which I share many good things , today is a very special day for me, because in less than 1 and a half month the visitor count reached 10000, thanks to you all for this, it would have not possible without your tremendous support, special thanks to those  who helped me maintaining the site, I am really thankful to abhijit, mamta, bharat, punit and all of my friends,now to the news, I have added a new section to share some very useful audio  tutorials, the first in this series is Cathy's tutorial on windows, it may not be the latest but still I recommend any  jaws user to listen to this, it clears many things, many more tutorials coming  in this series, second important thing that now I got a solution and books will be permanently remain on the site,  many thanks for supporting me, you will find Cathy's tutorials under "some very  useful  audio tutorials", take care, regards, ashish