[AI] M S Word problem

Anshul Kapoor ak15006 at gail.co.in
Thu Sep 20 04:47:12 EDT 2007

I am using jaws version 5.0 and when I mailed the file to one of my
friends, he told me that till the twelfth page only symbols are coming
and from the thirteenth page, text starts to appear. But in my P C, it
is showing text from the very first page.I tried control+ down arrow and
changing the font,  but both of them didn't work. On changing the font
to times new roman, the text was converted into symbols.