[AI] M S Word problem

Anshul Kapoor ak15006 at gail.co.in
Thu Sep 20 01:47:35 EDT 2007

Dear List,

While reading a book, I made notes in a separate M S Word file. I kept
on saving my notes frequently. Sometimes I was typing and a few times I
copied the definitions and pasted them in my notes file. Now the book is
complete and I checked the notes file for any spelling mistakes. Today
when I opened the file, jaws is not reading upto the 13 page but after
that it starts reading. I asked one of my friends to read the 12 pages,
and he said that it is  readable and written in English. On pressing the
down arrow it is saying blank.  Any suggestions to correct the problem.

Thanks