[AI] formatting

Anjali Arora anjali.arora at accessindia.org.in
Wed Sep 19 11:37:11 EDT 2007

ordinarily normal view formatting works fine.  now when I was facing the
problem of discripency between formatting in normal view and the print
preview, I had to redo the formatting after changing the view.  in print lay
out, the formatting there was no discripency.
so for others who faced same problem as I, can simply change the lay out
from normal to print lay out.
thanks