[AI] Govt plans insurance scheme for disabled

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 21:27:23 EDT 2007

Hi sir, there was nothing special for us. every thing was genrel. any
way I am not lying and this is true. there are some points which are
out of my coverage area, so please would you explaine it in little
details?
I was working with them and their was not more technicality it was
simple. like pay prms every year and so on.
Yes! there are cases of denials
And I don't know about extra premiums/risk charges.
More over, you are a bank professional  if I am not wrong, and you
would be aware about it very much.
I was making a point, if that one company can give such insurance
cover why not others?
Write me personally, if you have time and after exploring it we will
be coming back to list.
With regards, akhilesh.