[AI] ATms:

bv veerakumar8 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 13:18:28 EDT 2007

Hai Rajesh. It seems that you are not in favour of ATMs, till the provision of talking ATMs. I admit there should legitimate assistance is required in this regard. However, I feel it is our look out. If anything goes wrong we alone will be responsible. Just because this shall we be deprived of the facilities. I am using ATMs of my own bank and SBI Cards. I am of the view that right of driving licence can not be equated with this one. If anything goes wrong, the affected parties would be others. Sometimes we also. But in case of ATMs. we alone will be  held. BV