[AI] formatting

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:06:02 EDT 2007

I dont know anything about web layout but I format in Normal layout and then
check print preview. There is normally no problem.
If I have page numbers and headers/footers then I type in Print View and
check in Print preview.
I myself cant check the Print preview but generally I get my desired
results.
Formatting is like math and it has to be accurate.
If you send me the document and tell me what effect you want to achieve then
I will do it and send you the steps.
Kanchan
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor