[AI] formatting

Anjali Arora anjali.arora at accessindia.org.in
Tue Sep 18 08:18:35 EDT 2007

thanks dear Kanchan for the elaborated steps.
my question however is that why is it that inspite of doing the formatting
as per the steps you've ennumerated, the printing is not that way?
when the print out was not as expected I checked the print preview and found
that the formatted document in accordance with the steps you've mentioned
did not show in the print preview in that way.
so there is something wrong somewhere.
why is print preview not the same as the formatted document?

I guess it has got something to do with the view in which formatting is
done. experts on this group may like to elaborate on the view in which a
document is formatted.
does it make any difference whether formatting is done in normal view, or
web view or print layout?
should document be formatted in any of these specific view, or is it
immaterial.
  thanks