[AI] problem with McAfee 2007.

Mahesh Panicker maheshspanicker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 07:42:52 EDT 2007

Hi list.
I have a problem with my antivirous. I had been using Mcafee 2005 for some
time, and it was working fine. but then I was told that my subcribition is
getting over, and I then instald version 2007. yesterday I was getting
mesage that the system is not fully protected and there was an option to fix
it. however when I clicked on it, nothing happened, and I continued to get
the mesage. then I reinstaled it and now it is working fine. but what is the
problem? I have subscribition till sep 2008. but I am not able to register
my prodect, although I am getting updates. now what can I do to make sure
that my antivirous works fine with any problems?

looking forward to Your suggestions.

--
Mahesh S. Panicker
room no. 121;