[AI] formatting

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 01:01:36 EDT 2007

There are problems and it does take time. however if you really wanted to
check you could check . Most of the problems can be solved if you do type
the entire document and then start formatting.
1. As soon as you finish the document then save it.
2. Decide your page set up and margins. This is available in File menu.
3. Then start the alignment dont align the whole document at one shot in
case it is a letter.
4. decide what part of the document you want right or centered aligned and
apply it .
5. The body text should generally be justified to look better.
6. Always remember that 12 font is standard. If you need to make something
stand out then you can make it bold, bolditalics or italics or just change
the size.
7. If you want something to fit in a page then reduce size-avoid going less
than 8 font. Though 8  is also difficult.
8. Normally capital letters are not used in the body text unless you ar
conveying a point.
9. Check the line spacing. it has to be standard throughout the document.
This is in paragraphs under the format menu.
10. then it gets complicated by adding the page numbers and bullets.
You can move the entire text of a paragraph by changing the alignment
slightly.

If anyone needs detailed help I can explain it better on the phone.
Kanchan
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,