[AI] formatting

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Sep 18 00:28:58 EDT 2007

formatting problems with word 2003 are also a common nuisance with me as
well.

After painstakingly formatting some text, again it reverts to its previous
position many a times.

I am not sure whether at Annamalai University where I have duly received the
permission to use PC for preparing my record book during experiments, the
files would display properly or not.

And besides, is there any way whereby a blind person may check the entire
formatting attributes in a completely independent way.

By formatting attributes, I mean not only font etc. but page orientation and
alignment etc. for instance after justifying, if one wishes to check the
line alignment it says, "justified" and not left or right aligned, as
normally.

Besides, there are some other attributes, which I feel often deceive a
totally blind user, and a sighted person can immediately point out the
anomalies.

Guidance is appreciated.

Rajesh