[AI] Govt plans insurance scheme for disabled

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:20:42 EDT 2007

Dear list members, I am seeing that the matter of insurance has
discussed so many times. I would like to inform you all, that I have
been insurance adviser in   an insurance company.  this  company is
one of the 500  fortune companies. but right now I am not working with
it due to some reasons, I will be starting it with the month of the
Feb.
lastly, I would like to inform you that, they were begging me to have
a policy of insurance. this company is Max new yourk life.
For more details you can write to me at:
akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
with regards, akhilesh