[AI] problem with orkt.

Mahesh Panicker maheshspanicker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:10:22 EDT 2007

hi friends. the problem with orkoot has comeback. I was using McAfee 2005,
and it used to detect the virous. but now I have changed to McAfee 2007, and
it has failed to detect the virous, and my system has been infected. I am
not even able to spel the word correctly, as the moment jaws reads the word,
the site crash even if it is a mail page. please tell me how to deal with
it? please take care to spell it as orkoot or something.
regards.

--
Mahesh S. Panicker
room no. 121;