[AI] regarding GMAT

Dinesh Kaushal dineshkaushal at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 02:10:00 EDT 2007

I am not sure about the accessibility of the entire material, but one of the
online preparation site is www.800score.com, and the sample material
available seems accessible. But the entire material can not be accessible as
there are some charts and diagrams for such exams.

 One might benefit if one can obtain books from RFBD (Recording for the
Blind & Dyslexic, www.rfbd.org), but now they do not send books for free,
after obtaining membership (for $85), one has to order for a book, for which
they charge $12 as they have to convert from DAISY CD to audio tapes.

GMAT is conducted through certified examination centers only, such as
prometric, which means one has to go to a center to take the exam, it is not
possible to do it from our home. and as per my knowledge one can not take
GMAT by using a screen reader, one has to take the help of a scribe to read
out the questions and tick the answers.

I however not taken GMAT, but I did take Java certification from prometric,
and they were very helping.

Regards
Dinesh Kaushal

blog at