[AI] "lajja."book uploaded.

Abdul Razique Khan 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 09:45:03 EDT 2007

Sir, I am sorry to inform you that the book is still incomplete. The last
sentence of the book is "Bangladesh amounted to 10.57 million or 12.1 per
cent of the total
population. In the twelve years since the". It would be wonderful if you
upload the complete book as I am finding the book very interesting.

Regards,
Abdul