[AI] Episode 20 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 14 08:08:20 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Some of you might have enjoyed ride in the delhi metro, or if not then would have heard about it and about its accessibility for people with disabilities. In episode 20 we talk to Mr.Anuj Dayal, the P R O of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on its accessibility for people with visual impairment.

After the legendary Helen Keller, Tom Sullivan is the only recipient of a Lifetime Achievement Award from The American Foundation for the Blind. Tom Sullivan is an actor, singer, producer, writer and a sportsman. Know more about Tom Sullivan from the well known actor Tom Alter.

In the advice section, we continue knowing more about low tech devices as a continuation from our last week's episode. Mr J L Kaul from the All India Confederation of the Blind in Delhi is advising us on the matter.

This week we also present a song sung by Roshan Rajan of Bangalore, who works with a call centre as voice and accent trainer, and is also a very talented singer. Roshan's blindness has never stopped him moving up the ladder of life in all spheres.

So, dont miss out and listen to the episode 20 on www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php. Here navigate down to the link of Episode 20 placed under the heading of Internet broadcasting. The episode would be there on the net till 19th September 2007 thursday morning.

Let your acquaintances also know about this weekly show, which is also aired on 29 stations of vividhbharti in India, the details of it you can get from the above mentioned link.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org