[AI] Banks-Volunteers

nafisa buhariwala nafisapb at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:51:07 EDT 2007

I dont think anyone is disputing the fact that human existance is based on
interdependence. The arguement here is that we should try and be as
independent as possible. Our work should not stall just because we do not
have sighted help. Even able bodied people i.e people in general are
interdependent on one another. Rajesh, I think u r stretching the point a
little too far. I think onthis group people r just trying to get to each
other. Why dont we just respect others views and make arguements shorter.
Why do we have so many mails on one topic. Whoever feels comfortable can
take as much assisstance as they want. No one stopping them. Lets have
things in place for those who would like to work independently. This is just
beginning. We have a long way to go.
Regards Nafisa