[AI] On-line Carnatic music classes.

Srinivasu Srinivasu.C at n-syst.com
Thu Sep 13 00:39:01 EDT 2007

Hello Vijayalakshmi -

It's great indeed. I have a thought here. How about making use of
for-the-people.com site as in my opinion, that would take less bandwidth
than the skype and Google talk.

If your classes are commercial, you may purchase a password protected and
private room and if for free, you may see if you can use Bharat café. May be
Shiv could through some light on this.

Best wishes,
Srinivasu