[AI] School admissions for the visually challenged.

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Sep 13 00:15:21 EDT 2007

Hello Sudhir

In my opinion, if a school is receiving grant-in-aid from the government,
then it has to follow section 39 of PWD act, and reserve three percent seats
for the disabled.

For that matter, such schools have also to abide by section 33 and reserve
three percent teaching/non-teaching vacancies for the disabled as well!

Ah, India! where everything is on paper!

Rajesh