[AI] Post-graduation in history.

Devnandan Kumar devnkumar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:10:58 EDT 2007

Dear mr. Sudhir,

We have also a E-text production unit at RSVI Lucknow, for more
details about us please you can visit at www.rsvinet.com .
we will provide DU syllabous, as desire by you.

Devnandan kumar

On 9/13/07, akhilesh <akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello I am akhilesh, completed graduation from DU hansraj college. I
> have so many  books  of history in e text  if He needs these, contact
> me I will surely help him out.
> with regards, akhilesh.
>

> On 9/11/07, Sudhir R (NeSTIT) <sudhir.r at nestgroup.net> wrote:
> > Hi folks !
> >
> > Vineeth, a brilliant youngster from Kerala who won the first rank in B A
> > (History) in his University, is currently doing post-graduation in the
> > subject and wishes to do a M Phil next.  He is just now becoming
> computer
> > literate and hence lacks resources in terms of scanned books, web
> references
> > etc.
> >
> > Will appreciate if students doing post-graduation or above in this
> stream in
> > reputed institutions like JNU or DU could come forward to share
> resources
> > and give him guidance, please.  He is yet to become a member of AI and
> hence
> > kindly let me know your interest.
> >
> > Thanks and regards
> >
> > R Sudhir
> > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith
> > the subject unsubscribe.

> please
> > visit the list home page at

Devnandan Kumar
Executive Officer
Rehabilitation Society of the Visually Impaired,
C-223, Nirala Nagar, Lucknow-20, India