[AI] "the discovery of india."book uploaded.

ashish rohtagi ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:44:38 EDT 2007

Hello!!!
Any one Who requested me for this book
"Nehru, Jawaharlal - the discovery of india.txt"
can go ahead and down load this book from my site that is,

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

you can find it in the e books section.
Under the link here is your requested book.
Please note that Due to a crash in my system(PC).
I may not be able to fullfill book requests on a regular basis.
But will surely keep uploading books.
 and as I will find your requested book, Then? Will upload it on my site.
So Please do bear with me for some time.
Thanks a lot for your kind cooperation.

Do remember that only request sent to me by the feed back form of my site
will be entertained. all the others request will be ignored.
Hope this helps.
many thanks
regards
ashish.