[AI] What do you think about it? Have your say!

Varun Khosla varun.enjoy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:35:51 EDT 2007

Hello friends,
I have something to share with all of you, something which is useful
for all of us. A new software, (to be precise, a software group,) with
the following three utilities.
1. A unique multilingual word processor with the first-time
multiscriptual functionality I.E. ability to allow user to write via
Brail or via normal script.
2. A totally new method of input via Brail with the introduction of
Brail Keyboard Editor.
3. An efficient, flexible, in-built screen reader to provide access to
the functionalities of other two utilities of the software group to
visually challenged users.

To get more detailed explanation about the software group, go to at
http://languagesweetforwindows.googlepages.com

Do comment

Thanks!