[AI] discrimination

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:47:24 EDT 2007

hey suresh,
i am reading this male after a long time as i was busy in academic
conference. i would suggest you to tak a chance to talk anuradha
mohit, director nivh. rajpur road dehradun. you may also correspond to
mr. ram agarwal in this connectionat ke at vsnl.com.
please write to me full details or call me on 0522-6533795. do not
loose heart. you may write to human rights commission for this
purpose. it happens with blind people in the country may it be in any
organization. i have fought my case for universith and am still
fighting. so do not loose heart. you may also write to ms. priyadutt,
sitting member of parliament. she is a kind lady and i am sure she
will help you.
regards:
drun.