[AI] discrimination

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Sep 11 06:48:26 EDT 2007

Hai Suresh:

I am reading this mail quite late due to my long absence from work. Any
way, I would suggest you to look at the future than bruding over what
happened. It's injustice no doubt, but how far can we go to convince the
judiciary or how much money and muscel power do we have to take on an
organisation are questions that needs serious thinking.

This is something that happens to the disabled persons, but don't forget
there are better and brighter options. Pl work for the future and not
spend time bruding over the past. Easier said you may think, but it's
better to be pragmatic and secure at least the future.

Subramani