[AI] discrimination

parimala shinde parimalashinde at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 00:23:43 EDT 2007

Never mind.

  I hear that there is going to be a seperate interview for the PWD in IBM some time in next month. Will let the entire list know on it in a matter of a few days.

  Try your luck there.

  Thanks and regards
  Parimala

suresh <jsirish.rvim at gmail.com> wrote:
  hi parimila,
your abselutely right
i was star performer for the month of april
but my manager is only concern for me
the movement he became manager in the month of december 2006,
manifest started loosing best employees from then,
proudly i can say i am honest man and commited person towards my
organisation
we lossed few clients because of manager
later he started saying team members are not perfoming, not loving job what
they do
thankue for understanding me parimila