[AI] discrimination

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:52:06 EDT 2007

Hello sir, this is very tough time for you, and We are with you.
No doubt that I am younger than you, since I am doing law from DU. If
you don't mind you should read some books at this tough time. It will
be sounding very ridiculous, but it is a true because I am speaking
from my experiences. Give your 2 ours to read "Who moved my cheese?"
and see the difference in your attitude.
with best of luck, akhilesh.