[AI] "PowerOfTheSubconsciousmind" book uploaded.

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:30:58 EDT 2007

I  think that topic is being  streched, We can find the author's  name
in initial lines of  the books. This has also to be taken care off ,
that these books are copyrighted, hence, We should avoid the details
of the books in mails as much as possible. We should be very thankful
for him, that he is providing the books at the cost of nothing. Do you
know?
some of these books are sold in the market as much as 300 to 350 rs.?
I am sorry, if my words are sounding little hard but that's true.
With best regards, akhilesh.