[AI] discrimination

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 10 06:42:28 EDT 2007

Hi Suresh

You may e-mail to the Managing Editor of NDTV 24 X 7—
barkha at ndtv.com and the Editor-in-Chief of CNN-IBN—
rajdeep at gmail.com.

There are Hindi news channels too which are always
curious to flash out such issues. In fact they are the
ones which are of more use but regrettably I don’t
know their contacts.

Besides you can also contact any newspaper of your
city to make public your ordeal.

If the media brought this discrimination to public
then notoriety will definitely set rot in the company.

Do not worry my friend. I am hopeful that you will get
a handsome job very soon.

Cheers

Shadab Husain

The paths of glory lead but to the grave