[AI] discrimination

amit bhattt amitbhatt at bluebottle.com
Mon Sep 10 06:31:28 EDT 2007

The expression of the question asked by his MD shows that they were finding the excuses to chuck him out.
Every employee is a human being, not a Machine. They forgot that Mr. Suresh was a star performer during the year? in spite of this, MD and other officials were not hesitant to ask Suresh to leave the job!
Dear Suresh, Am also unhappy with the unnecessary step is being taken by the management of this company but sitting in a lull is also  not a solution.
In my humble opinion, you should at least have a word with other seniors of your company. Is there anyone senior to MD? Is Chairman there? Please endeavor to meet CEO and others to present the case.
Unfortunately these companies are not constrained to follow the labor law, however, I would request experts and legal representatives of this forum to throw some light from legal aspects of such cases if happen with someone.
If there is any scope of getting a positive result by the battle, I would say to take an action.
Suresh, start searching another job effective immediately.
Never the less, You will be a star player in some other place!
Luck,
--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: amitbhattdelhi at hotmail.com
Yahoo messenger: champion_bhatt at yahoo.co.in
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"