[AI] discrimination

suresh jsirish.rvim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 04:37:39 EDT 2007

hi parimila,
your abselutely right
i was star performer for the month of   april
but my manager is only concern for me
the movement he became manager in the month of  december 2006,
    manifest started loosing  best employees from then,
     proudly i   can say i am  honest man and commited  person towards my
organisation
we lossed few  clients because of  manager
later he started saying team members are not perfoming, not loving job what
they do
thankue for understanding me parimila