[AI] discrimination

suresh jsirish.rvim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 04:15:40 EDT 2007

hi kanchan,
tuns of thanks for responding
i would be  attaching appointment and appraisle letter
 i am  adding  some more details
4th of this month my regional head and manager  have made me to write a
letter
stating that  need to have 15 joinees
 for the month of  september  other vice,
 management can  take any decision
which i agreed  and given thumb impression  on the letter
 this is the only organisation
they streight away  they ask  employ to live
  sent % its not because performance,  behaviour or misconduct
 if they think  that  i am not commited towards organisation,
even    rest of my  teammates asked to live.