[AI] discrimination

parimala shinde parimalashinde at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 02:21:19 EDT 2007

  Hay Suresh

  You were recognized as the star performer in some time this year I suppose???

  I've heard some very good remarks about your performance.

  How is that you are sacked for not getting just 1 offer?

  After thoroughly going through your case, I opine that this i snot the case of discrimination.

  This could happen just to any one working in any private company for that matter regardless of his ability or disability.

  I suppose your reporting manager was really hostile to you.  Can you please let us know as to how long this has bin going on?

  No doubt what has happened to you is absolutely unfortunate, and your reporting managers behavior was absolutely crazy, but this is how the private sector
  Hay Suresh

  You were recognised as the star performer in some time this year I suppose???

  I've heard some very good remarks about your performence.

  How is that you are sacked for not getting just 1 offer?

  After thoroughly going through your case, I opine that this i snot the case of discrimination.

  This could happen just to any one working in any private company for that matter regardless of his ability or disability.

  I suppose your reporting manager was really hostile to you.  Can you please let us know as to how long has this has bin going on?

  No doubt what has happened to you is absolutely unfortunate, and your reporting managers behavior was absolutely crazy, but this is how the private sector works.@>
    I see no point in batteling against the current company, and I advice you to simply look for an other job.,

  Please don't waste your valuable time for a cause which wouldn't serve any ones interest.

  This might sound a little tough, but this is the ground reality which all of us working in the private secter better understand, and mould ourselves to the changing circumstances and changing demands.

  All the very best for your job search.

  Thanks and regards
  Parimala
my name is suresh
i was working for company called manifest info services PVT LTD as human resource exicutive
joined 6th aprel2006 till 6th september2007
i was asked to resign imediatly for not making lead for that perticular day on 5th at 8 30 PM,
my MD asked how many offers can you make tomorrow,
replyed saying 1 offer
if not?
i will replace offer next day then,
md told their is no next day
i put my best effort to make one offer but i couldn't
end of the day they call me to resign
i did not utter a word
as per company norms i need to serve notice time
but they were so cruel to make me resign on the spart
i was helpless
i am seeking for legal support please help me
i am not a libal for company in fact i am acet
person with commited , honest and well behaved
which was surprising news for team mates
i don't know what to do next