[AI] Need information about talking calculator "urgent".

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Sun Sep 9 10:32:25 EDT 2007

Hello Every one!!,
I am looking for a talking calculator which also has squareroot functions.
I should be able to solve statistics somes, That is to say Finding mean median and mode finding out avrage, and lots more..
I would like to know that from where will I be able to get a good calculator?
and if any one could provide me with The model number and the cost it would be really helpful.
And From where it can be baught, Address/Website U R L. Or any e mail i d Etc.
Please do help me as I need to get this on a urgent basis.
your help is highly appriciated.
Many thanks
The greatest tragedy that can ever befall a human being is to have eyes and
still not see...
"Helen Keler"
Have a great day!!
Regards