[AI] Banks-Volunteers

mahendra galani at chello.at
Sat Sep 8 04:47:41 EDT 2007

well Nafisa
such problems can be taken care of, by making sure that day, to have a propre
look, before ectual demo for RBI,
but we must do it, and i am glad you, Mamta, and others have come forword.
Kanchan, if it get delayed for any reason, till next year, mid  Jan,
i can also give demo. though i wish it happen soon!!

by the way, here in Europe, mostly young blind people, would use ATM
on there own, and wouldn't like taking sighted help, it is matter of  privasee

07:42 AM 9/8/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Kanchan,
>I agree to most of what u say and will be there if u need me. Once and for
>all this needs to be sorted with the banks. But just a caution the steps may
>not absolutely sequencial as there may be a msg if some thing is a miss like
>insufficient balance in the account. Just be careful.
>Nafisa
>

> >From: "Pamnani" <kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com>
> >To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> >Subject: Re: [AI] Banks-Volunteers
> >Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 14:13:37 +0530
> >
> >yes I know therefore the need to do the demo properly. We will practise and
> >we will coordinate before going to the RBI.
> >Its not going to be done overnight but I have to ensure that it is done.
> >The battle with the Banks is not going to tbe over so soon so lets get on
> >with it.
> >
> >Looking for others in Mumbai who can use ATM
> >Come on where are the volunteers.
> >I am sure people who are not from Mumbai are itching to be volunters.
> >Unfortunately RBI is in Mumbai and I need someone from Mumbai.
> >Please dont worry about the timings I promise I will try and make it as
> >easy
> >for the volunteers as possible.
> >
> >Rajesh for the first time I donot agree with you. I agree with Dinesh about
> >independence and trust. Anyway please lets not sidetrack.
> >Since I am currently having the sad job of tellling 2 of our friends that I
> >cant help them it is my decision to try to solve the problem this way.
> >I am experimenting and will keep trying until we succeed.
> >
> >Kanchan Pamnani
> >Advocate & Solicitor
> >9, Suleman Chambers,
> >Battery Street, Colaba,
> >Mumbai - 400 039.

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988