[AI] discrimination

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Sat Sep 8 10:55:38 EDT 2007

Hi Suresh,

While what happend to you is very unfortunate, private companies do resort
to laying off people from time to time. They do not need a valid reason to
do this, and this is often the result of companies fairing poorly rather
than unsatisfactory performance of the employee concerned.

Since these companies are not bound by labor laws, I suggest that you
channel your energy into finding a new job rather than fighting the company
in court.

Good luck and do not lose heart. You will certainly find something soon.
Just keep trying.

Geetha