[AI] Reservation for disabled in election

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 8 10:28:03 EDT 2007

Hi Friends

I guess that you all would be well aware of the
judgment of Supreme Court in which disabled have been
categorized as a special class.

I want to timidly ask that since we have been declared
as a special class, so cannot we ask to the Election
Commission to reserve seats for us in the elections of
councilors, MLAs and MPs? Women, SC/ST etc. get such
reservation then why cannot we?

If my question has some weight then please work on it.
It would be heartening if we had our own voice among
politicians.

I am sorry if you people have already dwelt upon this
point. I was on vacations and unfortunately will be
going again in three four days.

Regards

Shadab Husain

The paths of glory lead but to the grave

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html