[AI] Tips Help on Curriculum Vitae (Resume) Writing

Vishal Hi vishal.hi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:30:40 EDT 2007

in English Canada. In North America, where the
terms are also commonly used interchangeably, a résumé is generally used for seeking
employment in the private sector, whereas a
curriculum vitae ( also called vita) is more often
used to seek positions in academic or educational environments.
The Latin term curriculum vitæ ( plural:
curricula vitae; often abbreviated CV) is used
preferentially in Europe, New Zealand, French
Canada and some British Commonwealth
countries, as well as in many languages other
than English.
In some regions of the world ( such as Australia and India) CV and resumé are used interchangeably. Many Indian people use the word
biodata instead of résumé when referring to
clerical, driver, and other unskilled jobs.
you.
http:// www. cvtips. com/
This website provides you with useful tips
on how to write a CV and answers questions
like: I am not sure where to get this information; Show me how to write a CV; Why should I
have a CV?
http:// www. businessballs. com/
curriculum. htm
This page is full of CV writing tips, techniques, examples, and help for career
change and career training. If you want a
quick easy CV without the supporting
advice and techniques and ' career training',
you can go to the quick CV writing guide, CV
phrases examples and CV template. CV templates are available in MSWord as also PDF
format.
http:// www. cv- service. org/
Find examples and advice on how to write

your Curriculum Vitæ on this website. Also
find help with writing your covering letters,
job searching, interviews, working at home,
and working abroad. My free CV writing consultancy service will help develop your job
hunting and self- marketing skills all of which
you may need to find that new and better job
or business opportunity.
http:// www. cvsurgeon. com/
This website offers paid services and can
help in your job search by providing you with
a professional and powerful CV. As claimed by
the website, the CV Writer will be an expert in
CV Surgeon's unique CV- writing style, along
with possessing general business knowledge,
awareness of current trends, marketing savvy,
and strong writing and copywriting skills and
abilities.
http:// www. contentconcepts. in/
resumes. htm
As per this website recruiters spend just
20 seconds to review a resume to decide
whether to select you for the next stage or
reject your resume. Therefore, your resume or
CV should immediately catch the attention of
the prospective employer. The website claims
to have over five years of experience in resume
writing, resume design and resume editing. It
offers resume consultation, resume/ CV writing, resume/ CV editing, resume/ CV design
services.
Regards,
Vishal Jain.
Ph: 080-41140564