[AI] Banks-Volunteers

SriniBrothers srinibrothers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:37:07 EDT 2007

Hi,
Following this thread from beginning and here is what I would like to say.

1. If thinking a demo by a totally blind person to operate ATM would solve
the issue, why not to arrange a demo at ICICI Prabhadevi which has Talking
ATM. (I just got this confirmed).
2. I assume banks like Citi bank, HSBC function internationally and they
should be having Talking ATMs in countries like US etc. If so, why not such
banks install talking ATMs in India?

Hoping for the best. Kanchan, I truly appreciate you and all our friends for
such initiatives.

Thanks,
Srinivasu